- 2021 Webinars
- Elementary Schools
- High Schools
Creating value at every click in the journey with our constituents. The COVID-19 outbreak has forced schools to adapt quickly and think creatively to create virtual experiences within academics, admissions, and development. But the short-term fixes you make today should really be the foundations for better, long-term solutions.
Join Finalsite's Rob DiMartino to discover the digital campus: the future of school marketing, admissions, development, and online community building looks like to drive the best engagement from your constituents.
- Why COVID-19 requires you to re-think your school’s digital plans
- How to use your digital campus to increase community engagement
- How offering more online experiences open up your school to more prospective families
- How moving fundraising events online can actually increase donations and participation
- Best practices for marketing your distance learning programs, virtual admissions opportunities, and online fundraising activities
Rob DiMartino, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist at Finalsite, has presented globally on effective use of strategic web communications for independent schools. Rob brings 25 years of experience working with the internet in the education arena. For the past two decades, Rob has been a thought leader at Finalsite guiding their way through web strategy, marketing, communications, data integration and most importantly digital engagement.
Rob brings experience, trends, and real world “takeaways” to audiences about maximizing technology to increase efficiencies in the independent school environment. Prior to Finalsite, Rob led innovative efforts in digital engagement for Athletics and Alumni Relations at his alma mater, The University of Connecticut. Rob resides in Connecticut with his wife and four children.