The Spring 2018 ACAAP Conference
Energized by the Journey
Pursuing the Good, the True, and the Beautiful in Admissions, Advancement, and Communications
Thurs., March 15, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
College of the Holy Cross | Hogan Campus Center
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR
THE SPRING 2018 CONFERENCE!
Dr. Mario Enzeler, From Swiss Guard to Christian Educator
Dr. Mario Enzler has a rich and diverse academic and professional formation. After finishing his studies in Milan, he joined the Swiss Guard and served under St. John Paul II for three years in the double capacity of soldier and conductor of the Swiss Guard Band. Following his time of service at the Vatican, he joined UBS and worked in investment banking and corporate finance. While traveling around the world working in the banking industry, he received professional formation and obtained the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) certifications. He then left the financial world for a full-time work in Catholic education first at the classical-curriculum academy him and his wife founded in NH after moving there to be near his newly-widowed mother-in-law and not finding any adequate educational options for his 5 children and currently at the Busch School of Business and Economics at the Catholic University of America. When he is not in his office or with students in a classroom, he can be often found speaking at conferences or men's retreats where he shares about the role Saint John Paul II had in helping him become a better man, executive, and leader.
- Keynote Presentation
- 18 sessions and workshops offered by dynamic speakers
- Roundtable discussions
- Professional mentoring & networking opportunities
- The 2018 ACAAP Recognition Awards
Content Management: How to Ensure Online Communications are Advancement-Driven
- ALORA COPPOLA, Advancement Associate, Sacred Heart Academy, Hamden, CT
- HOLLY FINK, Advancement Associate, Sacred Heart Academy, Hamden, CT
- PETER SHAUGHNESSY, President/Principal, Bishop Stang High School, North Dartmouth, MA
- AUSTIN RYAN, Gift Officer, Fairfield Preparatory School, Fairfield, CT
- EMMA RYDER, Communications Director, Matignon High School, Cambridge, MA
- KATE AUGER-CAMPBELL, Director of Outreach, The Enrollment Management Association
- RICK BLAIN, CEO, Richard R Blain & Associates, LLC
- EMILY NEUBERGER, Director of Admissions, Matignon High School, Cambridge, MA
- JIM HEALEY, Owner, Photographer, Brand Architect, Peapod Design, New Canaan, CT
- KIM HODGES, Director of High School Admissions and Marketing, St. Bernard School, Uncasville, CT
- ROB DIMARTINO, Chief Evangelist Officer, Finalsite: School Website Software & Services
- CHUCK PUTNEY, Website Manager, Central Catholic High School, Lawrence, MA
- ERIC BUTLER, Director of Advancement, St John’s High School, Shrewsbury, MA
- SHAY SINNOTT, Communications Manager, Cardinal Spellman High School, Brockton MA
- DANIEL HARROP, Director of East Coast Operations, Gateway Education Services
NEW: BUZZ SESSIONS
Click here to register.
Spring Conference Hashtag:#ACAAPSpring18Follow ACAAP on Twitter: