Why Become a Business Partner?
ACAAP is a unique opportunity for you to reach the leaders of Catholic schools in New England. Each year ACAAP's conferences are attended by over 150 leaders from more than 50 schools.
Last year, a majority of 64% held senior positions such as Principal, President, Director of Development, Director of Admissions, and Director of Marketing and Communications. Associates in those offices make up the balance. ACAAP events are largely attended by those holding senior positions in admissions, development, marketing, and head of school offices.
ACAAP Business Partner Benefits
- Exhibit and attend conferences for up to three people from your company.
- Briefly speak in front of all attendees during lunch.
- Propose to do a breakout session.
- Biographical Profile of all Conference Participants in Printed Format.
- Company logo and description in ACAAP conference materials.
- Company logo and description in ACAAP website.
- Company logo in ACAAP email communications.
- Thousands of views each year on ACAAP website & email communications.
- Acknowledgement during opening remarks.
We are happy to help with any questions regarding business partnership and/or sponsorship opportunities. Please contact Joan Sullivan email@example.com